These are some of my absolute favorite vegan beauty products- perfect for sensitive skin and those who want to take a stand against animal cruelty (while looking gorgeous). It’s easy to shop cruelty-free with amazing options like these!
1. Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée by Josie Maran ($22) view on www.josiemarancosmetics.com
This 14-hour cheek gelée adds a natural-looking flush and hydrates with coconut water and argan oil. Available in 6 flattering colors. My shade: poppy paradise.
2. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil by Urban Decay ($20) view on www.urbandecay.com
This waterproof liner is a creamy, long-lasting, and available in over a dozen gorgeous colors- everything you need in a liner. My favorite is their new, pitch black “perversion”.
3. Argan Beautiful Eyes by Josie Maran ($36) view on www.sephora.com
This shadow is infused with argan oil and fruit and floral extracts. The result is a soft, nurturing shadow that you’ll want to wear everyday.
4. Absolutely Flawless Concealor by Two Faced Cosmetics ($20) view on www.amazon.com
This flexible coverage concealor does it all: it smooths, moisturizes, and de-puffs with vitamins a, e and chilean treebark plant extract while covering imperfections and masking redness.
5. Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay ($24) view on www.urbandecay.com
This is the ultimate eye shadow primer. It keeps lids creaseless for 24 hours while smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and plumping, firming, and hyrdating your skin!
6. bareMinerals Matte Foundation by Bare Escentuals ($27) view on www.sephora.com
I fell in love with this mineral-based makeup almost 10 years ago. I saw the infomercial, bought a starter kit from Sephora and could not believe the light coverage the product delivered. I never went back to liquid foundation and know lots of ladies who followed suit. Their Matte version controls oil while providing the same coverage and SPF as the original- perfect for Spring and Summer!
7. Glamour Gloss by Two Faced Cosmetics ($14) view on www.amazon.com
This volumizing gloss comes in a variety of shades to flatter your complexion and is infused with a combination of omega 3, 6 and 9, natural vitamin e, jojoba oil, and avocado oil.
8. Primed & Poreless Primer by Two Faced Cosmetics ($30) view on www.amazon.com
I’ve tried so many primers and this is one of my favorites. Vitamins A & C, Mulberry Extract and a dose of Retinol smooth over pores and and hydrate, firm, and detoxify!
9. gifted™ Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara by Tarte Cosmetics ($19) view on www.tartecosmetics.com
This “smart” mascara’s Amazonian clay lengthens, conditions, repairs, and replenishes thirsty eyelashes.
10. Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer by 100% Pure ($28) view on www.amazon.com
Get a sexy faux glow with this natural bronzer.
More Cruelty-Free Recommendations:
Cruelty-Free Beauty: Vegan Cosmetics
Cruelty-Free Beauty from Head to Toe
The Best Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free Cleaning Products
16 Must-Have Vegan Skincare Products to Brighten & Tighten Your Face
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.