After a jump into the 60s last week, today’s 40 degree weather felt very chilly. It’s time for cold weather comfort foods! Soup, roasted vegetables, creamed kale, indulgent breakfast, and vegan grilled cheese are all on my “to make” list this winter. All recipes are dairy and egg free. Visit my Vegan Recipes & Foods Pinterest board for more cooking inspiration!
1. Creamed Kale by Quiche-a-Week view recipe
—->Kale’s nutritional benefits: iron, vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and antioxidants!
2. Smoked Tofu Benedict by The Pear & the Purple Peach view recipe
—->Nutritonal yeast is loaded with B vitamins and this recipe also uses my favorite superfood: kale.
3. French Onion Soup & Vegan Grilled Cheese by Olives for Dinner view recipe
—->Onions are known for their anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties in addition to many other health benefits!
4. Bell Pepper Corn Soup by Eating Richly view recipe
—->Bell pepper nutritional benefits: tons of vitamin C, vitamin A, carotenoids, and antioxidants.
5. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Balsamic Syrup by Lauren’s Latest view recipe
—->Brussels sprouts nutritional benefits: vitamin A, vitamin C, folacin, potassium, calcium, phytochemicals, and protein!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.