!Feliz Cinco De Mayo! We chose 5 vegan Mexican-inspired dishes to share with you today. These pictures have us salivating for cilantro, lime, and spice! Click on each picture for the recipe.
1. Vegan Enchiladas with Cilantro Avocado Cream Sauce (from Oh She Gloes)
2. Black Bean & Quinoa Soup (from Post Punk Kitchen)
3. Grilled Avocado Guacamole (from Treehugger)
4. Mexi-Chopp Salad (from Healthy. Happy. Life.)
5. Triple-Stacked Quesadilla, Fresh Lime Fruit Salad, Jicama Slaw (from Healthy. Happy. Life)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.