Click through for 10 of our favorite eco-friendly toys for kids!
1. Pallina by Hape (3+) This game of strategy is made from eco-friendly bamboo and nontoxic paints. View on www.fatbraintoys.com.
2. Pizza Parlor by Green Toys (2+) This adorable play set is made from 100% recycled milk containers and is dishwasher safe! View on www.amazon.com.
3. Ride-On Recycling Truck by Wonderworld (18 months+) We LOVE this truck! It is made from environmentally friendly rubberwood, strictly using non-toxic paints, dyes and lacquers and formaldehyde-free glue. The packaging is also made from at least 70% recycled paper! View on www.amazon.com.
4. Eco-Dough by Eco-Kids (2+) This molding dough is non-toxic and made from natural ingredients including plant, fruit and vegetable extracts. View on www.ecokidsusa.com.
5. Stacking Cups by Green Toys (2+) These stacking cups, numbered 1 to 6 on the bottom, are perfect for little hands. They’re made of 100% recycled milk cartons and can easily be cleaned in the dishwasher. View on www.amazon.com.
6. Mini Automoblox Set (3+) These adorable cars can be deconstructed and constructed over and over again, improving fine motor skills! They’re made of natural German Beechwood with a non-toxic finish. View on www.amazon.com.
7. Pull-Along Snail by Plan Toys (19 months+) This simple pull along toy is fantastic. It’s made of organic, recycled rubberwood and encourages toddlers to crawl and walk. View on www.amazon.com.
8. Flatbed Truck and Race Car by Green Toys (12 months+) This is a favorite in our playspace! Like all Green Toys, it’s made from 100% recycled milk jugs and has no BPA, PVC, phthalates or external coatings. View on www.amazon.com
9. Seed Bombs- Butterfly and Bird Mixture (4+) Not really a toy, but lots of fun nonetheless. Plant the seed bomb (perfect for little hands) and water to easily grow plants and flowers that will attract butterflies and birds! View on www.fatbraintoys.com.
10. Stacking Tree by Plan Toys (2+) This eye-catching stacking tree is made from recycled rubberwood and can be rearranged to make a variety of different trees! View on www.amazon.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.